나눔과교제

Missing the Mark (과녁을 빗나간..)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 콘트라코스타UMC
댓글 0건 조회 3,088회 작성일 21-08-17 09:11

본문

Hosea 7:13-16

13 Woe to them, because they have strayed from me!  Destruction to them, because they have rebelled against me!  I long to redeem them but they speak about me falsely.

14 They do not cry out to me from their hearts but wail on their beds.  They slash themselves, appealing to their gods for grain and new wine, but they turn away from me.

15 I trained them and strengthened their arms, but they plot evil against me.

16 They do not turn to the Most High; they are like a faulty bow.  Their leaders will fall by the sword     because of their insolent words.  For this they will be ridiculed in the land of Egypt.

호세아 7:13-16

13 “나를 떠난 백성에게 화가 있을 것이다. 그들은 나에게 범죄하였으므로 패망할 것이다. 내가 그들을 구원하려고 하지만 그들이 나에게 거짓말을 하고

14 진심으로 나에게 부르짖지 않으며 잠자리에서 슬피 울기만 한다. 그들이 곡식과 포도주를 위해서는 서로 모이면서도 나를 외면하고 있다.

15 내가 그들을 단련시켜 강하게 하였으나 그들은 나에게 악을 꾀하고 있다.

16 그들이 돌아와도 가장 높은 신인 나를 바라보지 않으니 그들은 굽은 화살과 같다. 그들의 지도자들은 오만한 때문에 칼날에 쓰러질 것이다. 그러므로 그들은 이집트 땅에서 조소를 당할 것이다.”

------------------

I grew up hearing “sin” defined as “missing the mark.” God’s will and law were the target for our behavior, a target not one of us will hit perfectly this side of heaven. That concrete image of an arrow falling short or landing off-center was helpful when I was a kid. 저는과녁을 빗나간” 것으로 정의되는죄”를 듣고 자랐습니다. 하나님의 뜻과 법이 우리 행동의 표적이 되었고, 우리 중 누구도 이 하늘 저편을 완벽하게 치지 못할 표적이 되었습니다. 화살이 짧게 떨어지거나 중앙에서 벗어나는 구체적인 이미지는 어렸을 때 도움이 되었습니다.

Hosea 7:13–16 reads like a climactic and summative lament by God for the sins of His people. He wept because their demise was near. For all of the reasons stated thus far, God pronounced woe on them because they had strayed. He prophesied destruction to them because they had rebelled. Still, at the end of verse 13, God articulates a heart-rending longing to redeem, but the people responded with more lies.  호세아 7 13~16절은 하나님께서 그의 백성의 죄에 대해 하신 절정에 달하는 총체적인 애도처럼 읽힙니다. 그분은 그들의 죽음이 가까웠기 때문에 우셨습니다. 지금까지 언급된 모든 이유 때문에 하나님은 그들이 길을 잃었기 때문에 그들에게 화를 선언하셨습니다. 그분은 그들이 반역했기 때문에 그들에게 멸망을 예언하셨습니다. 그런데 13절 말미에 하나님은 속죄의 갈망을 말씀하시지만 백성들은 거짓으로 화답했습니다.

In verses 14–16, God mourns a nation who would cry out for Baal, and indulge in cultic fertility feasts, while turning their back on Him. They had received God’s guidance and strength when they needed it, then plotted evil against His name (v. 15). In a little twist of irony, God described Israel as a “faulty bow” (v. 16). They had certainly “missed the mark” in many ways. And as a part of their punishment, they would be “ridiculed in the land of Egypt” (v. 16).  14-16절에서 하나님은 바알을 위하여 부르짖고 다산 제사에 탐닉하고 하나님께 등을 돌리는 민족을 애도하신다. 그들은 필요할 때 하나님의 인도와 능력을 받았고 하나님의 이름을 거스르는 악을 꾀했습니다(15). 약간의 아이러니로, 하나님은 이스라엘을허튼한 활”(16)로 묘사하셨습니다. 그들은 확실히 여러 면에서과녁을 놓쳤”습니다. 그리고 그들의 형벌의 일부로 그들은애굽 땅에서 조롱을 받을 것”(16)이었습니다.

“Egypt” as it is used here may represent Assyria specifically or all Gentiles more generally. But regardless, God warned, Israel would be made a laughingstock as God’s salvation in Exodus would be reversed and captivity would come again. It doesn’t take much imagination to consider over what God might be weeping in our world today. Our specific false gods might be different, but our penchant for idolatry is not. Like Israel, we have turned our back on God, and we don’t even see that we have sinned. 여기에 사용된이집트”는 앗수르를 구체적으로 나타내거나 더 일반적으로 모든 이방인을 나타낼 수 있습니다. 그러나 그럼에도 불구하고 하나님께서는 출애굽에서 하나님의 구원이 역전되고 포로가 다시 올 것이기 때문에 이스라엘이 조롱거리가 될 것이라고 경고하셨습니다. 하나님이 오늘날 우리 세상에서 무엇을 울고 계실지 생각하는 데는 많은 상상이 필요하지 않습니다. 우리의 특정한 거짓 신들은 다를 수 있지만 우상 숭배에 대한 우리의 성향은 그렇지 않습니다. 우리는 이스라엘처럼 하나님께 등을 돌렸고, 우리가 죄를 지었다는 것조차 알지 못합니다.

In a culture that holds to no moral absolutes, the only “wrong” is believing that there is a single divine standard for “right.” How can you talk about sin with those who do not believe it exists?  도덕적 절대성을 지지하지 않는 문화에서 유일한 "잘못" "옳음"에 대한 하나의 신성한 표준이 있다고 믿는 것입니다. 죄가 존재한다는 것을 믿지 않는 사람들과 어떻게 죄에 대해 이야기할 수 있습니까?

PRAY WITH US

Merciful Lord, each of us was a rebel against You before You saved us. Knowing who we were and who You have made us, we glorify You for Your power to save. We ask that You bring more sinners into Your grace.  자비로우신 주님, 주님께서 우리를 구원하시기 전에 우리 각자는 주님을 대적하는 반역자였습니다. 우리가 누구인지, 그리고 당신이 우리를 만드셨는지 알고, 우리는 당신의 구원의 능력에 대해 당신께 영광을 돌립니다. 우리는 당신이 더 많은 죄인들을 당신의 은총 안으로 데려오기를 간구합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.