본문 바로가기

나눔과교제

Why so concerned? 왜 그렇게 걱정합니까?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 콘트라코스타UMC
댓글 0건 조회 1,830회 작성일 22-05-11 10:50

본문

This morning, as I was praying, I felt God was talking to me that "Why are you trying so hard to do it you way?"

As I was reading 1 Kings 16-18, I realized again that it's God who does everything.  When Isarel kings did things evil in the eyes of the Lord God, they were punished and some were literally wiped-off from the face of the earth. 

However, when a man of God (Elijah) spoke and obeyed, a widow and her son were provided, and even her dead son came back to life. 

And going up again Baal, Elijah ws able to beat the Baal worshippers and destroy them.

Reading these three chapters, I'm once again reminded that it's God who made all things happen when Elijah obeyed.

Elijah knew God the Creator of all things and what he was capable of.  He ridiculed the Baal worshippers because he knew Baal wasn't able to do anything.  But on the other hand, Elijah was absolutely sure that God was going to bring down the fire from Heaven to burn up the sacrificial things.

Elijah "knew" God and submitted to His plan which was to show that our God is the God Lord Almighty who created all things...who was, is and is to come.

As I started praying, I felt God speaking to me "why work so hard to achieve your will? Let go of what you are holding onto.  I will catch you and I will never let you fall."

I have tendency of worrying about lots of things.  Recently, I worried about my job but God told me through prayer that "I'm the one who gave you this job and I will give you everything you need and more so don't worry". 

I worry about other things too...family, health and church...but God ensures me once again that HE is the One that is going to oversee and let things happen through His good plan.

All we have to do is let go and let Him take us to where He plans for us.  His plans are good and is to prosper us, not harm us. (Jeremiah 29:10)

Prayer:

Lord, I come before you and relinquish everything that I'd been holding onto whether it be my job, family, illness, and let You come into my life.

I recognize I have no power to change anything, but I believe You can and You will do great things to glorify yourself in and through me.

Come alive in me and increase my faith that I will obey in any circumstances.  I submit to your good plans for me so Holy Spirit come inside heart and remain in me. 

Help me to die to myself and let your Spirit rule over me and accomplish your plan through me.  I pray that like Elijah, I will have absolute faith that God will perform all things to glorify yourself...and I can do all things in Christ who gives me strength.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

오늘 아침에 기도할 하나님께서 "너는 마음대로 하려고 그토록 애쓰는가?"라고 말씀하시는 것을 느꼈습니다.

열왕기상 16-18장을 읽으면서 모든 것을 하시는 분은 하나님이심을 다시 깨달았습니다. 이스라엘 왕들이 여호와 하나님 보시기에 악을 행하여 벌을 받았고 어떤 이는 그대로 지면에서 멸절되었습니다.

그러나 하나님의 사람(엘리야) 말하고 순종하면 과부와 ​​ 아들이 예비되었고 죽은 아들도 살아났습니다.

엘리야가 다시 바알로 올라가서 바알을 섬기는 자들을 무찌르고 멸하니라.

장을 읽으면서 엘리야가 순종했을 모든 일이 일어나게 하신 분은 하나님이셨음을 다시 상기시킵니다.

엘리야는 만물의 창조주 하나님과 그가 있는 일을 알고 있었습니다. 그는 바알이 아무 것도 없다는 것을 알고 있었기 때문에 바알 숭배자들을 조롱했습니다. 그러나 한편으로 엘리야는 하나님께서 하늘에서 불을 내려 제물을 사르시리라는 것을 절대적으로 확신했습니다.

엘리야는 하나님을 "알고" 우리 하나님이 만물을 창조하신 전능하신 하나님이시라는 것을 보여주기 위한 그의 계획에 복종했습니다.

기도를 시작하면서 하나님께서 제게 말씀하시는 것을 느꼈습니다. "당신의 뜻을 이루기 위해 그토록 열심히 일합니까? 당신이 붙잡고 있는 것을 놓아 버리십시오. 내가 당신을 붙잡고 결코 당신을 넘어지게 하지 않을 것입니다."

나는 많은 것에 대해 걱정하는 경향이 있다. 최근에 직업이 걱정이었는데 하나님께서 기도를 통해 "내가 일을 자니 내가 필요한 모든 , 이상을 테니 걱정하지 말라" 말씀하셨습니다.

나는 다른 것들도 걱정합니다. 가족, 건강, 교회... 그러나 하나님은 그분이 그분의 선한 계획을 통해 모든 일이 이루어지도록 감독하고 진행하실 분임을 다시 확신시켜 주십니다.

우리가 해야 일은 놓아주고 그분이 우리를 위해 계획하신 곳으로 우리를 데려가도록 하는 것입니다. 그의 계획은 선하며 우리를 해롭게 하는 것이 아니라 번영시키는 것입니다. (예레미야 29:10)

기도:

주님, 제가 주님 앞에 나아가 직업이건 가족이건 질병이건 내가 붙잡고 있던 모든 것을 버리고 당신이 삶에 들어오게 하소서.

나에게는 아무것도 바꿀 있는 힘이 없다는 것을 알고 있지만, 당신은 나를 통해 그리고 나를 통해 자신을 영화롭게 하기 위해 위대한 일을 하실 있고 하실 것이라고 믿습니다.

안에 살아서 어떤 상황에서도 순종할 것이라는 믿음을 키워 주십시오. 나를 위한 당신의 선한 계획에 복종하여 성령이 마음에 임하시고 안에 거하시옵소서. 내가 자신에 대해 죽도록 도와주시고 당신의 영이 나를 다스리게 하시고 나를 통해 당신의 계획을 성취하게 하소서. 엘리야처럼 하나님께서 모든 일을 행하셔서 자신을 영화롭게 하시리라는 절대적인 믿음을 갖고...나에게 능력 주시는 그리스도 안에서 내가 모든 것을 있기를 기도합니다. 예수님의 이름으로 기도합니다, 아멘!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.